• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Quality: Zen and the Art of Pinball Machine Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, upon further reading, everyone is bitching about how they don't release any inventory, so maybe I'll just use the miles.

Delta has those. In theory they sound great. In practice...I am booked on a flight in August and used some of those vouchers. Currently, there are 20 seats in first class. There are 20 unoccupied seats in first class. I have not been upgraded yet because Delta is waiting for the seats to "become available".
where are you seeing the inventory of seats? I have been trying to use the ITA Matrix tool

There’s a hawk (or maybe herrier) that chills down the block from my house. Maybe red-shoulder from looking at lots of pics, but tough to tell. It’s pretty sweet. I stopped in the middle of the street to take a pic but it’s not great

C524C8C4-10A8-4A75-BD03-3E585EA60C87.jpeg

Seriously that looks like shit. Must be some awful landlord or something.

It’s pretty good. Has a lot of echos of Black House/Talisman. Fun read, but probably nothing special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back