• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Quality: Zen and the Art of Pinball Machine Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made a great chickpea dish tonight that went really well with pita and Greek salad

Recipe?

Before we had kids, we had a regular chickpea dish on nights we wouldn't eat meat.

Kentucky is projected to go 18-13. Sitting at 56th in Torvik right now and probably on the wrong side of the bubble, while down 10 at home as a 17 point favorite is.....not good

UK down 12 with 12 minutes left. LOL.

For those who don’t know, USC lost to UT 85-42 at home, three days ago.

It’s a times recipe, so paywalled

Drain, rinse, and dry 2 cans of chickpeas, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil on a sheet pan.

Roast for 25-30 min at 400.

When done, combine the zest of one lemon, a pinch of paprika and cayenne, and coat chickpeas with the mixture.

Mix a quarter cup of mayo, the juice of the lemon, and a minced clove of garlic well, then mix that dressing in with the chickpeas.

It was easy and delicious.

Get that public library membership and access that NYT cooking recipe!

There’s a hawk (or maybe herrier) that chills down the block from my house. Maybe red-shoulder from looking at lots of pics, but tough to tell. It’s pretty sweet. I stopped in the middle of the street to take a pic but it’s not great

View attachment 2468
Btw, harriers are pretty exclusively marsh or wet prairie birds. It would be very rare to see them on a city block, no matter how over grown your neighbors lawn is.

Getting back to the gym this week. Note to self: don’t stop going to the gym or it will be extremely painful.

I genuinely don’t understand how UK could be anywhere near this bad. Didn’t one of their players win national POY last year? It seems like they should just be able to coach themselves and beat SC at least.

I genuinely don’t understand how UK could be anywhere near this bad. Didn’t one of their players win national POY last year? It seems like they should just be able to coach themselves and beat SC at least.
Apparently Manning delivered a little special magic through Sarr. Another miracle. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back