• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ready for the reign/rain to end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways we’re at snowbird. Shred the gnar today brothers

Seems like you better go back up on Sunday.

"A storm is brewin' and NOAA is forecasting the snow will start falling this afternoon. We're expecting anywhere from 2 to 4 inches throughout the day today and 2 to 4 inches tonight. Tomorrow is where things really pick up. Forecasts are estimating anywhere from 11 to 17 inches of new snow throughout the day and another 5 to 9 inches tomorrow night. Yeehaw! Get those powder skis ready because winter isn't done yet."

I've felt 3-4 up here. The last one was the Virginia earthquake which was the strongest I've felt.

earthquake08232011-neverforget.jpg

My power flickered about the same time you guys posted, which I thought was odd considering it's a beautiful non-windy day. Wonder if it could have been due to the quake all the way down here in the river city?

I've felt 3-4 up here. The last one was the Virginia earthquake which was the strongest I've felt.

earthquake08232011-neverforget.jpg
That Virginia earthquake hit the week I started my first real programming job after I had already manufactured office drama earlier in the week by coming in early w/out realizing there was a security alarm (and getting to explain to the police that I was not trespassing while waiting for a coworker to get there and validate I was a real employee). Our old brick office building in Chinatown developed 2-3 big cracks in the wall and the fire dept had to come and make sure gas lines from the restaurant below didn't suffer any damage before we could be let back in. Was legit p weird/scary.

Made for a crazy first week altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back