• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ready for the reign/rain to end

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the incoming pow, I looked at flights to come join you this weekend in SLC @YB. 45 empty seats still available on the non-stop this evening, yet the flight is still $1100. Why don't airlines drop prices on seats they otherwise won't sell?

With the incoming pow, I looked at flights to come join you this weekend in SLC @YB. 45 empty seats still available on the non-stop this evening, yet the flight is still $1100. Why don't airlines drop prices on seats they otherwise won't sell?
because you touch yourself at night

Seems like you better go back up on Sunday.

"A storm is brewin' and NOAA is forecasting the snow will start falling this afternoon. We're expecting anywhere from 2 to 4 inches throughout the day today and 2 to 4 inches tonight. Tomorrow is where things really pick up. Forecasts are estimating anywhere from 11 to 17 inches of new snow throughout the day and another 5 to 9 inches tomorrow night. Yeehaw! Get those powder skis ready because winter isn't done yet."
Visibility is doodoo today. Avoiding weekend crowds and the likely god awful LCC traffic

Today is April 5th, and I am about to give up on yardcare. Weeds are already coming through my new mulch, my grass seeds are not covering up my bare patches in back, but clover has been growing at a rapid rate. I have fescue in front, so its near impossible to get the roots of the weeds out. The wild onions are back or never left. It's a losing battle on all fronts.
What YB says below.
Keep the clover!!
I planted almost 3 acres of buckwheat and crimson clover so I wouldn't have to mow it. Also helps that its great for the bees.

My pdf download request got me thinking bout my posting history and and I looked up my first post on the boards from March of 2013.
I predict that Bz gets promoted to something like Assistant Athletic Director for Media and Alumni Relations.
I am pretty pleased that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back