• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ready for the reign/rain to end

Status
Not open for further replies.
How unique is your role? If not unique, then it is not anonymous. Might not be either way.

How unique is your role? If not unique, then it is not anonymous. Might not be either way.
I'm upper management but not senior level. The email says my survey response is anonymous and confidential. Built in a software called Watermark my place of employment has a subscription to.

Is Anthony Hopkins the best actor with the worst roster of movies? He’s probably done over 50 at this point and there’s maybe 4 or 5 I’d watch. No one will ever say he is a shitty actor but man did he act in a lot of bad movies.

Is Anthony Hopkins the best actor with the worst roster of movies? He’s probably done over 50 at this point and there’s maybe 4 or 5 I’d watch. No one will ever say he is a shitty actor but man did he act in a lot of bad movies.
Literally doesn’t matter, got paid.

Do you tell them more what you think they want to hear or the truth?

And how close are these two in your work world?

I literally just got an employee survey as well. It's either that time of year, or deacfan and I work at the same company. Hmm.

Must be the time of year...we've been told we'd be getting our yearly questionnaire soon.

Sometimes a unique link is just so a person doesn't answer twice.

As someone who has put together plenty of employee surveys we’ve always been upfront if anonymous or not. And if it’s anonymous no way to track. But I haven’t used that software and don’t know how scrupulous your employer is.

Bruce Willis has so many random direct to video over the later years of his career but obvi has a lot of bangers. Though up to you if you consider him a good actor.

Bruce Willis has so many random direct to video over the later years of his career but obvi has a lot of bangers. Though up to you if you consider him a good actor.

Could you tell he didn't know he was dead in Sixth Sense ?

When he was being taken advantage of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back