• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ready for the reign/rain to end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, you should go to the theater in NYC!

Wife and oldest saw this at Tanger last year. They went to Outsiders last night. I turned my nose up, I’d rather watch the movie.

Y’all know Arbor Day is a more well known and celebrated holiday than Father’s Day, right? It’s why my wife doesn’t complain when our redbuds jizz all over the neighbors, but when I do it, it’s such a problem. Fucking hallmark.

So I got the new gig and am giving my 2 weeks notice today. New job starts April 22nd.
What's the comp structure? Do we need to review your employment agreement? Are their vests Patagonia or Lands End? Where are they headquartered? Is there room to negotiate the title?

So tell us more about that new policy.
They arbitrarily terminated anyone who had extended time of missing their quota. My employee had improved in Q3 and Q4. Her previous manager had given her accounts with literally no opportunity because she said she didn’t think she was capable. I loved her to a new role in January to better use her skill set and she was 150% of plan.
When I found out she was on the list I talked to HR who admitted if I had come to them to put her on a performance plan they would never let me. It was a business decision and HR was not on board.

I’m all about the number is the number, but also believe people deserve an opportunity to have fair chance to make it and to be coached up. This person got caught up in a dumb blanket decision with no managerial input.

What's the comp structure? Do we need to review your employment agreement? Are their vests Patagonia or Lands End? Where are they headquartered? Is there room to negotiate the title?
Belgium! Comp is about a 15% increase over current and no title negotiation sadly, but opportunity to have title upgrade based on performance. Title is upgrade from current title.

Good?

Belgium! Comp is about a 15% increase over current and no title negotiation sadly, but opportunity to have title upgrade based on performance. Title is upgrade from current title.

Good?
Where do they get the company swag from? You don't want to be the guy at the convention center in Phoenix standing at a booth wearing a Lands End polo that doesn't breathe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back