• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
though i guess the best poop experience would be a truly massive poop with minimal wiping necessary

so you can admire your craft without too much cleanup, yes

i'm pretty regular, homie, generally just poop every morning and am good to go

hotels and friends' houses, sure, but i'm thinking i've probably filled up at 200+ gas stations. can't imagine i've pooped in that many hotels or houses

i can count on one hand the number of times i've pooped at work over the last few years... most were emergency situations

Boss makes a dollar. I make a dime. That’s why I poop on company time.

I'll poop at home, work, in hotels (incl. lobbies) and that's mostly it unless an emergency. can't remember the last time I did on a plane or any other public place.

what was your best

original-4597-1456242737-6.jpg

I've definitely noticed I don't have as many clean breaks as I used to. I don't know if it's getting older or my diet or what.

committee - four PhDs - three from Wake comm and one from Colorado Boulder who wrote a book on the rhetorical transformation of Obama Hope.

committee - four PhDs - three from Wake comm and one from Colorado Boulder who wrote a book on the rhetorical transformation of Obama Hope.

That’s cool! Did y’all get a drink or something afterwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back