• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, RIP, Cav. Forgot about him.

same guy christened both my wife (in VA) and my sister (in FL).

wife's best friend growing up was roommates at Elon for 4 years with the son of my mom's 4-year Salem College roommate.

I get that sex seems awesome for most guys (if not all lol) but what's the point?

Any of you guys ever notice that there's a guy on these boards named after Jim Leyritz? He killed a lady. She's dead cause of him lol. Bad screen name if you think about it.

Picture-17.png

pretty great that moonz is saying someone jumped the shark

Kinda like sailor’s post saying someone is deranged and can’t logically manage their hate for a single politician.

he's dead on this time, though

For sure. I lost it at some point (maybe I never had it to begin with?). I thought I could I just show up and say stupid shit, but honestly this fucking sucks. It's lame and annoying and pointless. Why do I do this?

The spotted Bruce Willis thread is one of my favorite threads. I fucking love pepperjack.

I hadn't realized that sedans were doing so poorly in the US. Tons of beamers and audit's out here, but like its so bad that ford is no longer selling a taurus in the US? and 38% of cars out there are crossovers? I guess everyone with kids wants a crossover, hadn't realized.

Shake Shack opened today at Park Road Shopping Center. Line wrapped around the building.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back