• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not there that time where PhDeac admitted he was wrong about something.

Important: is there a version of the universe where ph always admits to being wrong

Also, the freshman girl who passed away last week in her dorm room had gone to Student Health earlier that day and they told her to go home and get some rest. Pretty obvious that they missed something. I'm told the parents are going to sue.

Also, the freshman girl who passed away last week in her dorm room had gone to Student Health earlier that day and they told her to go home and get some rest. Pretty obvious that they missed something. I'm told the parents are going to sue.

One of my good friends at Wake was not feeling well at all with stomach pains so he went to Student Health and they had him drink fluids and rest. Turns out he had a perforated ulcer and had to get rushed to the hospital because he was only feeling worse.

student health sent me home with a skin infection they diagnosed as just simple poison ivy

They "prescribed" me ibuprofen and magic mouthwash (I kid you not) for a badly sprained ankle once. Wouldn't even give me crutches or wrap it - had to go with a football player on my hall to the sports med area, who helped, thankfully.

i guess you're lucky you didn't get this:

bone-saws-650.jpg

Student health told a girl (I think she was a tri delt) that her bloodwork said she should maybe cut down on the drinking a little. Turns out she had never touched alcohol and was so upset that she flew home and scheduled a battery of tests. In the end student health basically admitted they tell almost everyone that. No bueno.

Went to student health for an ear infection once, they set me straight no problems, otherwise I just went there for condoms.

that tag was created literally four years ago (when this chat thread was started)

I went to Student Heath and they correctly diagnosed me with gallstones.

what's the end game for y'all who are responsible for running off all the good posters?

pretentious townie talk, woe is rtq, scorching takes, fruit rankings, breakfast/dinner talk, etc. > 819 posts in 35 days, lou grossett jr/twmd non-takes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back