• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys aware that there is a Lethal Weapon TV show and it’s on its third season

Am I the only one who's a little freaked out by Princess Charlotte? She looks like the queen of England, but only 3 years old. Scary baby.

Sports announcers covering blow outs are the worst.

"No way Webb should lay up here but if he doesn't he should be aiming somewhere between the left of the hazard and Mexico!"

Someone gave me $100 to reboot a computer modem today. My horoscope says it is a good day for money so I might go drive for Postmates (which is something I do when I am bored).

Someone gave me $100 to reboot a computer modem today. My horoscope says it is a good day for money so I might go drive for Postmates (which is something I do when I am bored).

$100? Wtf

Did you do it naked or something?

i',m going to pour more whiskey suckas this knob creek single barrel needs to GO

that's pretty cool - wish I had a skill like that.

Reese's daughter is like a long-haired ryan philippe.

that's pretty cool - wish I had a skill like that.

Reese's daughter is like a long-haired ryan philippe.

Pretty sure you could unplug a modem and plug it back in.

Agree that she looks a lot like her dad.

Went a little too hard on Sunday Funday at the Liverpool bar. Today is going to be a long one.

I got a nice case of dehydration / heat exhaustion on Saturday and still feeling it today.

Probably would be fine if I can't been busy all day yesterday, taking care of my son's mother!

In today's edition of idiosyncrasies of boards posters- notice how often cville says "1 of the ..." or "2 of the ..." always using the number and not typing out the word one or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back