• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you going back to Cambridge, there's a great ice cream place we went to last fall. I think it's called Toscanini.

I think if I had to pick one one flavor of ice-cream for the rest of my life, I'm going with cookies & cream. Preferably from Bi-Rite.

I ate a lot of m&m blizzards growing up as a kid #livedahalfmileawayfromdairyqueen

Ben & Jerry's has great flavor combos, but their base ice cream is too sweet there I said it.

i was a cookie dough blizzard kid when our baseball coach started coughing up the dough for something more than a little cone

#DF09secretfatty

I erg hard every (most) day(s) so I can drink as much beer as I want on the weekends and eat as much ice cream as I want on weekdays.

Ice cream might be the best food to eat while high.

If you would pick a sugar cone over a waffle cone I don't want to be friends with you probably.

i love ice cream but have you ever actually heard someone scream for ice cream? not me

how about if you get one dessert family for the rest of your life?

I think I pick pie.

Mmmmmmmm ice cream. That time of year, am I right? For ice cream. On account of the temperature.

It may be weird and controversial, but I like the combo of peanut butter and chocolates for ice cream. And not ice creams too.

It may be weird and controversial, but I like the combo of peanut butter and chocolates for ice cream. And not ice creams too.

Hell yeah. I make my own with soybutter or sunbutter due to my kid's peanut allergy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back