• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always get posters avalon and awaken confused. One posts about progressive politics and the other posts pictures of practically naked women.

Graham Kerr, the "Galloping Gourmet" and first TV celebrity chef is re-releasing his 1960's cookbook. He is 84 and still very sharp.

For many on here and elsewhere it will be an ask your parents or grandparents to find out about him.

Feeling pretty guilty about this Philip Roth thing. Do you think I killed him? Hope not. That’d be a bummer man. Hope this book is good — American Pastoral.

You hadn't read any of his stuff? Would not have guessed that.

I know — buddy had the same reaction yesterday, it’s a big gap. And then I killed the man. Hell of a thing.

So i took my vehicle to the dealer for the 30k mile service because i'm a masochist, i guess and I was pretty displeased with the overall experience. I wrote a savage complaint when they solicited feedback but heard zip. now they sent me an email asking me to review them on FB and Google - should I rip them in public?

So i took my vehicle to the dealer for the 30k mile service because i'm a masochist, i guess and I was pretty displeased with the overall experience. I wrote a savage complaint when they solicited feedback but heard zip. now they sent me an email asking me to review them on FB and Google - should I rip them in public?

Humble brag, only 30K miles on your Porsche.

porsche will give you free oil top offs and car washes while under warranty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back