• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m watching the ncaa women’s golf match play Natty championship between MY Wildcats and they call Alabama the Crimson Tide, and they put up a list of notable British Open Ladies Amateur champs that didn’t list Marta Prieto and that is fucked up. I’m going to write a letter.

You know ITC, if you would have told me that twenty five years ago I'd be standing here ready to solve the world's energy problems, I would have said "you're crazy"

Now lets push this giant ball of oil out the window.

You know ITC, if you would have told me that twenty five years ago I'd be standing here ready to solve the world's energy problems, I would have said "you're crazy"

Now lets push this giant ball of oil out the window.

Helllllllooooooo

I submit that that is the best episode in Seinfeld history. I mean the entire show appears to be nothing more than a solitary man in a messy apartment which may or may not contain a chicken.

It’s up there. I’m also partial to The Calzone. I’m a sucker for any episode with Big Stein.

Seems like they do those Jimmy Kimmel sidewalk interviews in the same place every night. Seems like people would realize what's going on.

heading up to the in-law's cabin; hope it's not too muggy and stormy. the kid will love it, though

i feel like Seinfeld quotes are overdue for a comeback

Have they gone away? I feel like I hear people quote the show at least semi-regularly.

What's everyone up to for the holiday weekend?

5th birthday party for the Bug on Saturday. 52 kids and 49 adults meeting up at the playground for lunch and cake. We may have over invited...

I couldn’t get that many people to show up to my funeral, let alone my kids bday party. Holy shit.

Have they gone away? I feel like I hear people quote the show at least semi-regularly.

5th birthday party for the Bug on Saturday. 52 kids and 49 adults meeting up at the playground for lunch and cake. We may have over invited...

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back