• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went for a 6 mile hike today. Got caught in a downpour around mile 4-4.5, put phone in inside rain jacket pocket and it got fried. I thought iPhone 7's were water resistant? I've dropped it plenty of times into a pool or similar.

I have insurance on it but it sucks though because we can't make the claim until tomorrow which means I won't get the phone until Tuesday.

Watching some #dadrock in gso. Tonic and Gin Blossoms. Get some!

Melania Trump must have had one helluva botched plastic surgery.

Botched plastic surgery is the obvious one, but I'm thinking overdose/attempted suicide with pills as my darkhorse. Sorry if this offends. Not really. Fuck em all.

Eh my mom tried it and I'm not offended

She only spent a night in the hospital though so why would that explain the weeks of Melania's disappearance

Because she's up in New York at a "mental rejuvenation center" or some shit. I don't know. Just spitballing here.

my read on the Melania Trump thing is that the Trumps never spent much time with each other and the whole marriage was transactional

she's tired of him after having to be around for the whole campaign and the first year of a disaster presidency, so she bailed

Botched plastic surgery is the obvious one, but I'm thinking overdose/attempted suicide with pills as my darkhorse. Sorry if this offends. Not really. Fuck em all.

Some kind of rehab is definitely a possibility as well.

Oh, and I agree - fuck that entire family, including poor little Ivanka.

The only positive from that family I see is that for a day or two I was trying to remember what song has a use of "feckless" in it, and it is "Rudie Can't Fail," and that was fun to remember. I think that is the most positive thing I can say about America at this time.

How you get a rude and a reckless?
Don't you be so crude and feckless
You been drinking brew for breakfast
Rudie can't fail

I'm also over the Clintons, too, they can get the fuck out of the news.

Last edited:

How dare you use those fake-news adjectives to describe Ivanka ! You should be fired from your jerb !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back