• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
If one has some mold on the interior of one's car after six days in an airport garage, does 200 bucks seem like a reasonable price for a detailing/decontamination? Should just a regular interior detail at 100 be enough? I'm not even sure I know the issue yet, so I'm wary of spending this cash but not having the problem fixed (car place is looking at it today, but wasn't sure they could do anything and recommended another place, but I'm too lazy to take it to like four places in a day) but I want it cleaned regardless even if it's not totally fixed because it's fucking gross. Blah.

Broke down and did the YouTube Red thing so I can watch the rest of Cobra Kai. Billy fucking Zabka, man. Nice to have you back in my life.

As did I. I immediately cancelled after I finished the show, but you still get it for the rest of the month. Johnny Lawrence has some great lines.

I'm on my brother's YouTube Red account so may need to check out NC School of the Arts alum Billy Zabka's performance. (I may be making up the School of the Arts thing, I just thought I read it somewhere. More research has since turned up naught).

If one has some mold on the interior of one's car after six days in an airport garage, does 200 bucks seem like a reasonable price for a detailing/decontamination? Should just a regular interior detail at 100 be enough? I'm not even sure I know the issue yet, so I'm wary of spending this cash but not having the problem fixed (car place is looking at it today, but wasn't sure they could do anything and recommended another place, but I'm too lazy to take it to like four places in a day) but I want it cleaned regardless even if it's not totally fixed because it's fucking gross. Blah.

Man, probs gonna drop around 4 hundy on this decontamination plus getting a dude to come out and fix leaky sunroof. Fortunately, in getting a loan for the car I thought I was being sneaky in asking for a few hundy more for some "potential issues that may arise/known -- but not critical -- problems that I might address" when I really just wanted some extra cash, so I guess it all works out. Thanks Satan. Of course I've already spent that money, but whatever.

CHAT THREAD, what are you doing this weekend

heading up to W-S to go BARCRAWLIN with Kory tonight and we gon help mdmh (yes I know he changed his screen name to Extremely Not Mad On The Internet MDMH but I can't bring myself to call him that) move tomorrow

it's gonna be a good ass weekend is my point

I keep telling Kory I thought about killing him today but I don't think he understands that you can only care enough to kill someone that you love and the most beautiful thoughts are always besides the darkest

fuck this album is good

Yeah. It’s good. Black Thought and 9th Wonder is good too.

Well fucking done Ben Kim, maybe next time keep your shirt on

I don't like when whatever extravagance they show is something I've researched before the episode aired and thought "yeah, I'll get one in X years" I only wanna see stuff I've never heard of like that rare duck.

Melania Trump must have had one helluva botched plastic surgery.

When she does finally emerge in public and she looks like Man-In-The-Mirror Era Michael Jackson, are we allowed to acknowledge it and properly make fun of her, or is that not allowed?

if it's a divorce the #resist crowd are going to lose their minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back