• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
When do you think was the last time Melania touched Trump's dick, and has she touched someone else's dick since then?

When do you think the last time Trump drove a car is?

When do you think the last time Trump drove a car is?

05866632.jpg

Coffee-table book idea: This Guy Was Actually an American President

Alternate full-page meme pictures (like the big rig scream, the Cinco de Mayo taco bowl etc.) with ELI5 short-form articles enumerating policy disasters. Throw in some tweets for variety, and BAM! NYT bestseller.

That's a brilliant Christmas gift idea for a) your friends who think he's an idiot AND b) your friends who think he isn't. You gonna be RICH.

So I visited downtown Greensboro this morning, back in civilization now. The most striking thing was that you could just walk right out in the middle of the street and not have to really worry about being hit by a car.

I assume the day after the Gin Blossoms concert is a citywide holiday

probably explains the lack of traffic

So I visited downtown Greensboro this morning, back in civilization now. The most striking thing was that you could just walk right out in the middle of the street and not have to really worry about being hit by a car.

You should have gone to Smack Tea Hut's Gboro location!

I'm overdue for a trip. I've been sitting on a few tabs for the last couple of years, but would much prefer something more organic. But I could really relate to some of the visuals he describes:

Whenever I closed my eyes, random images erupted as if the insides of my lids were a screen. My notes record: fractal patterns, tunnels plunging through foliage, ropy vines forming grids. But when I started to feel panic rise at the lack of control I had over my visual field, I discovered that all I needed to do to restore a sense of semi-normality was to open my eyes. To open or close my eyes was like changing the channel. I thought, “I am learning how to manage this experience.”

I assume the day after the Gin Blossoms concert is a citywide holiday

probably explains the lack of traffic

Pretty sure the day after the Gin Blossoms concert you can drive around town and let the cops chase you around. Could be it.

Where this at?

And is the good stuff illegal now?

Sort of near Carolina Theater I think? Exchange Place? I’ve only been there once. All the stuff is still legal, though I don’t feel great about it long term. They’ll probably get got soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back