• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
This stuff is legit.

510-1330278-reeses-and-resees-pieces-2in1.jpg

And also HT Banana Pudding ice cream. And mochi ice cream.

Last edited:
Did you stay for the final sketch/graduation video? That was the best part of an otherwise forgettable episode.

Yeah but it since it didn’t have the host could have been for any week. The 2 Weekend Update bits went way long so they probably had to cut a sketch or two. Weird to end the night on a taped piece.

Pie > cake

Ph, what is better between soy butter and sun butter? We've only had sun butter which is alright.

Soybutter is made with soy. Sunbutter is made with sunflower seeds.

Soybutter is more similar to processed peanut butter like Creamy Jif. Sunbutter is more similar to natural peanut butter with oil and such. Obviously soybutter doesn’t work for people with soy allergies.

I think the soybutter I’ve had tastes better and I think it’s a little cheaper. But it’s harder to find at the local grocery store.

Both are solid substitutes. Makes you appreciate the real thing even more. What we do for our kids.

They’re basically just frosting delivery vehicles with dry cake. Who in DC do you like? Most of the shops closed, but there used to be a cupcake and/or froyo shop on every block.

They’re basically just frosting delivery vehicles with dry cake. Who in DC do you like? Most of the shops closed, but there used to be a cupcake and/or froyo shop on every block.

Buttercream on 9th is pretty solid. And Baked and Wired is good to alternative to the Geogetwon Cupcake madness.

I never made it to Buttercream before I left, but I loved her desserts at Birch and Barley, though I’d probably go for something non cupcake, which is what I did at Baked and Wired. Great bakery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back