• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hence the impetus for the cinematic classic, BLANK CHECK

as someone who has seen blank check a lot of times, didn't the blank check come from the rich dude hitting the kid while he was riding his bike?

as someone who has seen blank check a lot of times, didn't the blank check come from the rich dude hitting the kid while he was riding his bike?

yeah but I think his mom gave him a blank check at the beginning for something which is where he got the idea for the fraud.

having not watched the movie in years, I was reminded of this by recently listening to the Blank Check movie episode on the Blank Check podcast.

Chores your kid should be doing at each age: https://www.reviewed.com/parenting/...or-kids-of-every-age?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Thoughts from real live parents?

I definitely started mowing a lot younger, but did not do any of the grocery shopping or kitchen organization in high school

God damn. Wait until 5 years old to make their beds? Fucking 3 year olds can do that as long as you don't have some stupid fucking throw pillows or something on the toddler bed.

7 to vacuum? Start at 5, have it down by early 6.

11 to take out the trash? 4.

I started mowing the lawn on a riding lawnmower when I was 8. I wasn't heavy enough to weigh down the battery contacts, so my dad gave me a cinder block to put in my lap while I did it. My 7 year old can operate my zero turn, I expect him to do it unsupervised by mid-8. Weed eat at 10.

This is not a #parentbrag or whatever, kids should have some fucking responsibilities and meet expectations.

Fucking 11 years old to do Laundry? What the fuck, it's not going to the stream with a washboard. You put the clothes in a hole and add detergent.

I'll say this, one area I've not been giving my kids enough attention to is in the kitchen. The 7 y.o and 4 y.o take out the dishes, but I think I've slipped in not letting them cook more.

your 3yo makes their bed every morning?

He was pulling pillow cases off the pillows this morning before I went to work. He's a late 2; 33 months. After the housekeeper washes them, he will put them back on. He needs help to pull his toddler bed away from teh wall, but then is capable of putting the fitted sheet on and laying his blanket on top of that.

He's our smartest kid though; the older two took until 3 1/2. No idea how the baby will do, but he seems like he's somewhere between.

criminal hits a kid, hands over his phone for him to enter his venmo info, kid does that and sends himself a million

yeah but I think his mom gave him a blank check at the beginning for something which is where he got the idea for the fraud.

having not watched the movie in years, I was reminded of this by recently listening to the Blank Check movie episode on the Blank Check podcast.

think his dad gave him a birthday check from his grandmother? sweet sweet movie. bet it holds up.

this was the dream

78fb0c1a7beb2408b8c98e7b6a1917df.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back