• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I eat the same breakfast every day - pretty healthy and saves effort and risk of forgetting things in grocery shopping. Time to wait for the billions to roll in.

i have 10s of dollars but I fully endorse wearing the same thing every day

oh for sure, I like the idea of a 'uniform' just for the speed of morning routine and having a small closet where I know everything goes together. It just kills me how that's recycled as a new habit/mind-blowing revelation every couple of years.

similarly, I've been eating the same breakfast for years. it's a lot easier to grocery shop on autopilot that way.

19-elizabeth-holmes-theranos.w700.h700.jpg

dis bitch straight cray. the podcast (the dropout) was pretty insane. still want to watch the hbo special. she should be in jail.

dis bitch straight cray. the podcast (the dropout) was pretty insane. still want to watch the hbo special. she should be in jail.

yeah the doc is nuts. my wife just kept shouting "HORNY OLD MEN" whenever they'd have some interviewee be like "how could she get away with this?"

we showed it to my FIL who is a pathologist and who read the book "Bad Blood" and he kept saying "what the fuck?"

And I screwed it up. It’s Dancing on my Own. I know that because I’m currently bumping that shit in my office.

My front page is currently: "Dancing On My Own" by Robyn, "I Wish" by Lauren Bennett; "Hold me tight, or don't" by Fall Out Boy, "Welcome to the Black Parade" by My Chemical Romance, "House of Memories" by Panic! at the Disco, some weeb shit, "You need to calm down" by T. Swift, "Love the Way you Move" by SLOC, "This is America" by Childish Gambino, "Lone Dinner" by Caravan Palace....others.

RJ's ready for some back to school shopping.

ECB_bmmXkAAFwgl

Last edited:
I eat the same thing every weekday morning.

I also work out of my basement and wear mesh shorts and a t-shirt all day.

Not sure anyone needs my life advice.

Missy Elliot and Taylor Swift album dropping on the same day

which one you listen to first, if at all, will be a source of great character judgement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back