• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GTB how much jerky do you consume in a given week? Same question, but for energy drinks.

GTB how much jerky do you consume in a given week? Same question, but for energy drinks.

Enough to never give a lackluster performance while he’s fucking your mom. Am I doing it right?

Enough to never give a lackluster performance while he’s fucking your mom. Am I doing it right?

Yes. Yes, you are. I'm mashing that rep button so hard it looks like Townie's junk after a antique-roadshow beat sesh.

Zero. Pretty health conscious. Unless you count your mom's poon, then I'm divin' in jerky on the reg.

huh

just trying to figure out the ways in which trump is knight's perfect policy president

thought maybe there was some sort of cultural or social affinity, but i don't think it's that

to my knowledge knight doesn't own a suburban kia dealership, so he's not squarely in the base

idk

Yes. Yes, you are. I'm mashing that rep button so hard it looks like Townie's junk after a antique-roadshow beat sesh.

source.gif

Ugggh. Just got an invite to a Hootie and The Blowfish/Barenaked Ladies show that I sort of have to accept.

Never been big on energy drinks but was recently introduced to Bang and I’ll have one occasionally. Thousand percent chance they are awful for you but it’s zero calories and they taste like candy so I’m willing to overlook the potentially catastrophic health benefits from time to time.

huh

just trying to figure out the ways in which trump is knight's perfect policy president

thought maybe there was some sort of cultural or social affinity, but i don't think it's that

to my knowledge knight doesn't own a suburban kia dealership, so he's not squarely in the base

idk

still a mystery. to be fair, knight doesn't post anymore so he probably missed the request

I rewatched Good Will Hunting last night, and got to the scene with Damon's first meeting with Williams, and weight lifting comes up and Robin Williams says he bench presses 285 pounds, and I've pretty much spent my entire day wondering if Robin Williams could bench press 285 pounds.

RNC 2020 starts one year from tomorrow in Charlotte.

I cannot express how excited I am.

Never been big on energy drinks but was recently introduced to Bang and I’ll have one occasionally. Thousand percent chance they are awful for you but it’s zero calories and they taste like candy so I’m willing to overlook the potentially catastrophic health benefits from time to time.

I, too, have started drinking an occasional Bang.

(and I've also seen deer, for the record)

No. I didn't rent in 2004 either.

Montana governor rented a house close by though.

I do know a girl from Atlanta who might be a delegate though. Maybe i'll see if she's interested in crashing. She may be crazy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back