• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he makes false allegations about me, I'll respond. He brought me up without me saying anything about him.

My bad, I should just be a pinata.

He’s so stupid that he has me on ignore and can’t realize that people are responding to me about how stupid he is, even when they quote me.

If he makes false allegations about me, I'll respond. He brought me up without me saying anything about him.

My bad, I should just be a pinata.

yeah, why not? lots of people get shit around here without responding every time

I don't respond to anywhere near all the attacks and you know this is true. But like many of the other baseless myths about me, keep promulgating that false narrative.

The reality is if I let 9 of 10 go the only one that is remembered is the one I don't.

Another great myth is about my "lack of self-awareness". The reality is I am totally aware of who I am and how I am perceived here. What pisses off many of those who share that nonsense is that I hold them accountable for what they say and they hate that.

Please keep talking about my self-awareness. It is one of the aspects of the board that those I speak with regularly that gets the biggest laughs about.

Hell, I PM a select number of posters to alert them to watch for the fun as I play you and others. Granted, you don't create as many guffaws as townie and others do, but it is kind of fun to watch the carnage.

They should stack. We've done it in the past w/ our AMEX and Fleming's. Probably obvious, but I think you'll have to spend $100, even after the $40 coupon, in order to get the $25 back on your card.

So spending $140 before tax and tip to get $65 off.

Ah, so $140 before tax and tip is good info, as it’s possible I would have screwed that up. How would AMEX know the tax and tip amounts, I’d think just a $100 charge would trigger the $25 reward

Lakinilau roll is heavenly, as is the choc soufflé. And I don’t mind the fish

What's puzzled me is that one of Roy's first locations was at Fashion Island in Newport Beach and it went out of business. It seemed to be busy all the time, yet it is gone.

In a strange move, they have one in Anaheim. I realize Disney and the convention center draws huge crowds, but Roy's doesn't seem to fit.

Which one do you go to?

I did not realize that the Washington G-League team is called the Capital City Go-Go. That's awesome.

What's puzzled me is that one of Roy's first locations was at Fashion Island in Newport Beach and it went out of business. It seemed to be busy all the time, yet it is gone.

In a strange move, they have one in Anaheim. I realize Disney and the convention center draws huge crowds, but Roy's doesn't seem to fit.

Which one do you go to?

I haven't been to one in many years, there used to be a downtown one but it has closed. I used to go monthly back in Vegas

It's weird how such apparently good locations have closed. Another bizarre closing was the McCormick & Schmick's at Rodeo & Wilshire. My friend had dinner there on a Thursday. He and a friend went back for drinks the following Monday and the restaurant was closed. Not only closed, but every stick of furniture had been moved out.

Looks like the Deacs are on their way to a "special season." Talk of 11-1 or 13-0. Sounds legit.

Just had like 3 plane/copters and 2 copters that look like Marine 1 just decide to land/do an exercise in the park right next door. Loud AF

Looks like the Deacs are on their way to a "special season." Talk of 11-1 or 13-0. Sounds legit.

no, people are just speculating what would happen were a Wake team to ever do that by God realizing he no longer hates Wake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back