• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it really homophobia when he so frequently expresses a desire to participate in the behavior, though?

Just remember the same people say calling someone a bitch or bitchy is misogynistic. It doesn't matter that the word also means a dog or whiner.

Just remember the same people say calling someone a bitch or bitchy is misogynistic. It doesn't matter that the word also means a dog or whiner.

and somehow you can't connect the dots that involve calling a person a dog

So you don’t enjoy his poop jokes?

There’s a truly terrible brewery here in DC called Bardo. It’s usually packed though, because it’s right next to Nats park and a cool space. But the beer is just awful. Still, we were there Saturday night for a bit. And goddamn if Sunday morning I wasn’t just shitting my everloving guts out. And I had a soccer game to play pretty early that morning. I made it about a block away from my house before I could tell I was about to just sludge my shorts. So there’s a portajohn on the corner where there’s construction going on at a house. To shit where I’m not intended to shit or to run, turtle-headed, back to my house? I decided to risk portajohn, and damn if I didn’t near flood that thing and make it to the match in time for kickoff. As I left the portajohn a woman walking her dog gave me a truly disgusted look and all I could do was shrug.

Point is I’m well versed in shit lore and enjoy a shit joke now and again. Just, you know, mix it up once in a while.

There’s a truly terrible brewery here in DC called Bardo. It’s usually packed though, because it’s right next to Nats park and a cool space. But the beer is just awful. Still, we were there Saturday night for a bit. And goddamn if Sunday morning I wasn’t just shitting my everloving guts out. And I had a soccer game to play pretty early that morning. I made it about a block away from my house before I could tell I was about to just sludge my shorts. So there’s a portajohn on the corner where there’s construction going on at a house. To shit where I’m not intended to shit or to run, turtle-headed, back to my house? I decided to risk portajohn, and damn if I didn’t near flood that thing and make it to the match in time for kickoff. As I left the portajohn a woman walking her dog gave me a truly disgusted look and all I could do was shrug.

Point is I’m well versed in shit lore and enjoy a shit joke now and again. Just, you know, mix it up once in a while.

See. It is possible for me to love both Knight and Townie.

Trump coming to LA this week.

ca883b8bd5796b571cfd11f4dfa8b5cd.jpg

These make quite a bit of noise

We took Friday and Monday off for our lone vacation of the summer and drove to Florida on Thursday night. Wife and I got food poisoning on Friday. I was in bed all Saturday and Sunday.

I have to say, the hotel comped our entire stay (we had only eaten on property when it happened), which was a nice silver lining.

I remember we all got sick during the second weekend of the 2010 Winter Olympics when my oldest was 7 months old. That was absolutely miserable. I think he got sick on Thursday then my wife and I got sick on Friday and didn’t recover until Monday. Not food poisoning and not on vacation though.

I took Wednesday , Thursday and Friday off. This is the first days I have had off since the Tuesday after Memorial Day. I spent the summer going to 80 reorg meetings, doing extra work because one of my employees has been off 30 days since April, and keeping the department going. Tomorrow is my birthday, I was going to take my cat to the hospital to visit kids and then head to Vegas. Last Friday night a pipe burst in my bathroom flooding two rooms. It’s apparently still not dry so I think I have to stay home.

I have been telling my mom for years my sister is going to get divorced and my friend has been telling me based on the behavior I describe from my sister that she’s cheating. This year my sister decided to get divorced. My mom and I took her kids to LA for the weekend over Memorial Day. My mom’s Ring doorbell caught my sister going into my mom’s guest house with some guy carrying a crockpot. I’ve really been wondering who brings a crockpot to a sexy hookup and what was in there.

Holy shit, your sister's not cheating, she's becoming a terrorist and making pressure cooker bombs !

Reactions: ITK
Do you know how hard it was not to post this summer: I don’t know who needs to hear this but your mom’s Ring doorbell totally caught you cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back