• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJKarl Given 1 Point by LK, Later Rescinded !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen wick 3?

Have the 7 year old all weekend so I’m SOL on that score

Grilled up a nice boneless ribeye on the new grill this evening. Now sitting on the screened porch drinking a Sam Summer and soaking in the beautiful (hot) summer evening. Tempted to crack open a Burial Surf Wax or three but that usually ends up in a regrettable place on a school night.

neat to get sent an email with "Active Shooter" the first two words in the subject line. turns out it's just for a training, which is also a neat thing to do.

Yeah, I think I have to go to an Active Shooter training today, which I think will just be the ridiculous video they show occasionally, but we'll see.

Uh Oh ! Jack in the Box gave Kim K the shits !

one thing about growing up is that you start knowing more people in well-connected positions

had three friends/colleagues sworn in to City Council yesterday and a handful of others taking jobs on their staffs

I think I'm on top of this one Learned League:

"What city, created from the consolidation of its two namesake towns in 1913, is the most populous in the United States whose common name contains a hyphen? Its minor league baseball team is the Dash, in (slightly inaccurate) reference to the symbol."

"What city, created from the consolidation of its two namesake towns in 1913, is the most populous in the United States whose common name contains a hyphen? Its minor league baseball team is the Dash, in (slightly inaccurate) reference to the symbol."

oh man i was in learned league but got booted too many times for forfeiting too often

Yeah, I'm good for a few forfeits a season. I've only got one warning email from them threatening to kick me out, though.

winstonsalem2_converted.jpg

It's a penis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back