• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJKarl Given 1 Point by LK, Later Rescinded !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m about to drop some knowledge.

b66a6442623bb9a7ad39e923823cc5b0.jpg

You aren't expecting knowledge have any impact on her, are you?

And since I can't edit my post, I'll never be able to run against Ginny in 2022 as one of you snitches will totally find this and tweet it out completely out of context. So that promise is broken.

Friday Night, taking the wife ax throwing then out to Succotash. Probably in bed before 10.

Where is there ax throwing in dc? Also, I like succotash a lot. Have you been to the asian bar that is tucked away inside?

one just opened here that I drive by every day -- Axeville.

seems like the type of thing I will go to once with friends then maybe some day down the line as a team building outing or something.

When are you moving to Portugal?

Supposed to be next month, but govt moving slow and we haven't got our orders, so no packout dates yet (apparently the shutdown backed up everyone's orders).

I can tell you this though, not having even a rough date for an international move is stressful. My bosses stop by every day asking if I have a date yet so they can figure out when I can work till, it comes up in every conversation with friends and family, can't give notice to the apt yet, can't book the dogs travel yet, can't plan anything after June 6th, and when I reach out to potential employers I can't give them an estimate when I will be in the country.

Love this frigging govt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back