• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather have a beer with Forbes at Putters than eating at Chef and the Farmer with Clawson, if that makes sense.

yin and yang, love it, Claws and him will get along because they both respect WINNERS.

Can we please focus on the left turn on a one way street or are you people incapable of understanding it anyway ?

Some states allow a left turn on red onto a two way street, which is pretty much anarchy.

The vast majoity of states allow a left turn on red, from and onto one way streets.

Some states allow a left turn on red onto a two way street, which is pretty much anarchy.

I have to think that this could only be the case in tremendously rural locations (like on some rural highway in bumfuck Texas. Though even then, why bother having a light at all?

hmm. I used to make left turns on red onto a one-way street in W-S (from Main St onto Fifth) a lot.

oops

that was the rationale for the law, but not my granddad's circumstances

he loopholed his way in

Yeah, but he wasn't getting a license to drive on the Downtown Connector with literally 400,000 maniacs per day talking on the cell phones at speeds between 0 and 90 mph either.

Atlanta City Council is dropping the speed limit to 25 on city streets.

Yeah, but he wasn't getting a license to drive on the Downtown Connector with literally 400,000 maniacs per day talking on the cell phones at speeds between 0 and 90 mph either.

jesus, i'm not trying to compare situations, just stating a thing

alanta wins

Biff, you and RJ are the only dudes harshing our collective mellow this morning. Get it together, man!

The vast majoity of states allow a left turn on red, from and onto one way streets.

Huh, I feel like you can do this on campus here? I walk by an intersection often where it would make sense, right by the hospital, but maybe it's not allowed now that I think about it. It may just have a dedicated left turn light on its own cycle.

hmm. I used to make left turns on red onto a one-way street in W-S (from Main St onto Fifth) a lot.

oops

I once made a left turn on red on a one way downtown, but I had a tennis recruit in my car and it was the wrong way on the one way. He still came to school, though.

Recently gotten back into mountain biking and am loving it. Need to purchase a good hydration pack that I can also use for trail runs. Any recs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back