• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
We probably won't have another coaching search thread for 25 years.

With the original setup, I’m rolling the dice. Average isn’t that much better than terrible. You win a few more games, but you’re good enough that you have to spend time paying attention. I’d want the chance for greatness.

B-Line and Matta are the bell cows on the dice.

Forbes, Kelsey, and Miller are interesting on potential.

And Amaker means you don’t have to worry about basketball for another half decade.

If we hire Wes Miller, he’s gotta do some media hype videos of tearing some seats out of the Joel.

Coin or Die?:

Heads: Miller :: Tails: Forbes

Or die with Matta/Beilein/Matta/Beilein/Matta/[Redacted]

Why limit yourself, with a 79 page Hearthstone thread, whatever the fuck that is, and 6 mafia threads this seems more likely what you'll be rolling.

do the people who call Manning "Paint Touches" think they're being clever, or

I never really got the [name redacted] thing either, though. Seems p silly to me. If folks take basketball so seriously that they can't see or type a person's name, maybe log off the internet for a while

I never really got the [name redacted] thing either, though. Seems p silly to me. If folks take basketball so seriously that they can't see or type a person's name, maybe log off the internet for a while

Oh, c'mon. [name redacted] is pretty funny.

I doubt we'll ever have a coach as reviled as [Redacted], which is why Paint Touches doesn't really make any sense.

I probs thought redacted was funny when it started.

Now I guess I'm conditioned to equate it to Bz but it can be a little silly sometimes when trying to talk about him. He's not fuckin' Voldemort

Weren't you involved in some sort of scheme to publicly embarrass Coach Bz ? I seem to remember something about that.

I probs thought redacted was funny when it started.

Now I guess I'm conditioned to equate it to Bz but it can be a little silly sometimes when trying to talk about him. He's not fuckin' Voldemort

Fair, though he is one of the worst, if not the worst coach, in major conference history. It still makes me laugh when I see it or when a [Redacted] reference gets [Redacted]'d, but I'm pretty easily amused.

it's funny and it's a board inside joke. it's ok to like things that are lame sometimes

Uh oh.

EWuBwgNXkAUXC1X

man, that image must have been syndicated because i happened to be looking at a spot the image with my daughter on sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back