• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Forbes is only the second coach of a major sport at Wake with a personality in my lifetime

I like Clawson and think he's a good dude and we're lucky to have him at Wake

but he's pretty serious and a touch robotic -- I guess that's a personality, but not what I meant by personality

Dafuq ? What kind of insurance rates for 16-year olds with no formal drivers test and no drivers ed ? I wonder if Gov Kemp ran this one past Trump first.

Honestly, insurance carriers should just raise rates for everyone in the state.

So John Wolford is currently the only other QB on the Rams roster other than Jared Goff.

Rams signed two UFAs at QB. Bruce Perkins from UVA and Josh Love from San Jose State.

So John Wolford is currently the only other QB on the Rams roster other than Jared Goff.

Rams signed two UFAs at QB. Bruce Perkins from UVA and Josh Love from San Jose State.

Holy shit! What are the odds that he stays second string? I haven't watched the Rams in awhile, but Goff kind of had a down year, right?

Holy shit! What are the odds that he stays second string? I haven't watched the Rams in awhile, but Goff kind of had a down year, right?

McVay has talked positively about Wolford quite a few times recently. Said something to the effect of, "I absolutely believe he could run the offence if necessary." Barring the Rams signing a Newton or Dalton type of backup, I'd think Wolford will make the team this year.

The thought last year was that the backup job was his to lose after Bortles’ contract ran out.

McVay has talked positively about Wolford quite a few times recently. Said something to the effect of, "I absolutely believe he could run the offence if necessary." Barring the Rams signing a Newton or Dalton type of backup, I'd think Wolford will make the team this year.

The thought last year was that the backup job was his to lose after Bortles’ contract ran out.

That's awesome. Get it, John!

NC driving statutes don't allow for left turn on red, from and to a one way street, which is fucking ridiculous. It was introduced to the GA several years ago but was quickly shot down by yokel redneck losers from Greensboro and down east who were afraid that idiots from their districts would drive into the big cities and cause accidents. Maybe they were right. Honestly, if you drive around Uptown on Friday afternoons you can tell which pedestrians are from out of town beccause they don't understand the crossing signals and routinely wind up in the middle of the street with cars coming straight at them. It's usually some mom with an awful haircut and dad in his jorts in town from Granite Falls to see Luke Bryan or some shit.

I like Clawson and think he's a good dude and we're lucky to have him at Wake

but he's pretty serious and a touch robotic -- I guess that's a personality, but not what I meant by personality

Clawson doesn't have the typical "Football Guy" personality that is pervasive throughout the NCAA and the NFL, which is why I give him a little credit. Also, he's a foodie and I can relate: https://www.si.com/college/2018/06/04/dave-clawson-wake-forest-demon-deacons-wakeyleaks

However, Forbes has personality and has LIVED, man. That scooter story is lunchpail-type grit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back