• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
can it be an automatic ban for anyone who says "paint touches"? that "joke" has run its course.

can it be an automatic ban for anyone who says "paint touches"? that "joke" has run its course.

lol I like this idea, need to figure out how to set it to hand out infraction points and warnings based on content detection of that.. and then once they get enough strikes, escalating ban times

lol god, I just talked about how easy modding was now that we got rid of tags.. you just trying to up the difficulty again!?

It’s needed to keep the sports board in check now that there’s reason to pay attention.

i have a friend whose front yard i peed in at like 2 AM once because our DD dropped him off first and he wouldn't let me use his bathroom because his wife and kids were asleep

he still brings that up sometimes

like, sure, okay, *i'm* the monster in this scenario

don't think I could in my yard. we have a pretty big lot that's mostly grass. the only real trees are along the road. one house behind us and one off to the side.

Does anyone else know someone that has never ordered something from Amazon? I found out this week that my sister has never ordered a single thing from amazon which seems crazy. Especially as I sit in our home office and watch the fourth delivery truck of the day drop something off my wife ordered.

yes thank god

and this is coming from someone who forcememes sometimes

we have already instituted a policy of banning anybody who uses that phrase on ogboards 2.0 and we feel strongly that our predecessors here should consider doing the same on this board

just issue an immediate ban for the strings "but you" "I never" and "attacks on me"

I’m on a nightly plan. Every time I take the dog out one last time.

Beer and burgers at Boiler Room with Forbes for lunch and Chef and the Farmer with Clawson for dinner. That's a good day right there. Going to be pissed if COVID cost me my summer trip back to Eastern NC.

Get some Skylight Inn for the road while you're in the area, might as well!

Alright, take 2 at this ETSU game. There were already like four or five stoppages with whistles and shit. But I'm going to do this for you guys. Those first five were tough sledding, but I've just gotten stoned and I have a pizza on the way, so what else am I gonna do.

The play by play guy looks like Pete Gillen with a Ryan Horn beard. Kinda funny.

Alright, take 2 at this ETSU game. There were already like four or five stoppages with whistles and shit. But I'm going to do this for you guys. Those first five were tough sledding, but I've just gotten stoned and I have a pizza on the way, so what else am I gonna do.

sounds like a good friday night

The pre-game player profiles are sponsored by Humana, and there's a graphic down at the bottom that says Humana Players to Watch, but I thought it said Human Players to Watch at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back