• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand why some people are so dead set on trying to win arguments on the sports board or The Tunnels. Just call the other person an asshole and move on.

affective investment

what even is argument if you don't agree to abide by the ten rules

I saw Night Ranger at Six Flags in like 1984 at the height of the Sister Christian wave.

I too attended this show. Only show I ever went to at six flags. My parents were not excited about that scene

remember when people were super into rupi kaur for a minute

this girl i saw while getting my masters gave me 3 books for my birthday

milk and honey
it's kind of a funny story
lamb: the gospel according to biff

one was spectacular
one i didn't finish
the other i hate read

Lolita is a mindfuck

read it while working with children and that really multiplied the icky feeling it produced

I was hanging out with a couple last night who tend to run hot and cold. Apparently last night they had a big fight and she texted me on accident trying to text him and hoo boy. Haven’t seen her since but it’s about to be awkward af.

I was hanging out with a couple last night who tend to run hot and cold. Apparently last night they had a big fight and she texted me on accident trying to text him and hoo boy. Haven’t seen her since but it’s about to be awkward af.

so full swap or no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back