• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Smidger: RIP, internet acquaintance

Just heard Sandy Cohen's voice on a heart medicine commercial. How the mighty have fallen.

ticks are so fucking lame. think I picked it up about a month ago taking my daughter on a hike.

in other news, I almost stepped on a 4' rattlesnake while hiking this weekend. that was terrifying and cool

I have to agree with this. When I was 8, I was bit by a tick. I didn't get Lyme but one of the glands in my neck permanently swelled. I had several hours of blood tests to make sure everything was ok. To this day, every doctor freaks out when they feel that gland in my neck.

It wasn't until college that I was ok with getting blood drawn. They drew so much blood that day that I was mortified of getting blood drawn.

Going to San Francisco for work and have a free day. Anyone got a suggestion on something fun to do?

Go to dinner at la mar. It is AMAZING. Best ceviche EVER.

What the fuck is this storm blowing through Winston-Salem

Omg that was terrible. I was in a meeting and two of us liked at our director and go "a storm is coming. We're going home". I made it home 5 minutes before it began. We had at least 20 minutes of cherry tomato sized hail. Thankfully we had no damage. If I had left at normal time, i would have been driving in that storm.

Last edited:
Chat Thread ROTK: Spatula City!

Go to dinner at la mar. It is AMAZING. Best ceviche EVER.

Not sure I've ever had a good ceviche.

Probably part of why I think Mexican food blows. It's cold tiny cubes of stuff. What makes it amazing?

Probably part of why I think Mexican food blows. It's cold tiny cubes of stuff. What makes it amazing?

It's that TIGER MILK bro. Also, not mexican.

I defs don't equate ceviche with Mexican food. It's not uncommon to find it at nicer Mexican restaurants, but it certainly didn't originate there.

Anyone else watched any of the Nineties documentary on CNN? The first ep was television and the second was the Clintons. Both were pretty fascinating, especially the Clinton one.

Anyone else watched any of the Nineties documentary on CNN? The first ep was television and the second was the Clintons. Both were pretty fascinating, especially the Clinton one.
I have, and I'd also recommend the Seventies and Eighties on Netflix. All three are great tv.

what, no, I was talking about your IRRATIONAL HATRED of lcd soundsystem

what, no, I was talking about your IRRATIONAL HATRED of lcd soundsystem

Huh? I don't even know any LCD Soundsystem songs. I thought I posted an Arrowsmith cover of the Beatles. Did I mess that up?

oh wait maybe I misread

your initial post was a little confusing

if you say you like lcd soundsystem we can go back to being friends

oh wait maybe I misread

your initial post was a little confusing

if you say you like lcd soundsystem we can go back to being friends

Post some of their stuff and I'll evaluate them honestly.

Please understand, my auditory senses have been honed by only the finest viking themed metal.

Real question - Does Small Batch allow you to bring in food from Burger Batch?

Back