• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Smidger: RIP, internet acquaintance

It really irritates me when people respond to an email that I both put my name on and which has my signature, and they spell my name with a Y instead of an I.

So when I was at the Burlington VT airport last week I noticed that they have a bunch of bins of free condoms scattered about. They say it's to prevent Zika (which totally isn't in VT), but I think it's more that they like to shock people with how progressive they are... that or the fact that they really like to bone.

Yeah, after being provided all that info and still misspelling or sometimes writing the wrong name entirely, you think I give a shit about what you wrote? Deeelete.

It really irritates me when people respond to an email that I both put my name on and which has my signature, and they spell my name with a Y instead of an I.

Yeah, after being provided all that info and still misspelling or sometimes writing the wrong name entirely, you think I give a shit about what you wrote? Deeelete.

yep... and if it's not something i can reasonable delete/ignore, it is at least not going to be treated as a priority.

unrelated: I think I just ate way too much pho, if there is such a thing.

Why not just change your name something less annoying?

Similarly, I got an email from a client's business attorney asking for copies of proposed settlement documents for them to review and told me to see below where she had highlighted an email I sent to the client saying "We have reviewed the proposed settlement documents..." but missed "I just spoke with [opposing counsel] and revisions need to be made. They will send them early next week and I will forward on for review and discussion."

Similarly, I got an email from a client's business attorney asking for copies of proposed settlement documents for them to review and told me to see below where she had highlighted an email I sent to the client saying "We have reviewed the proposed settlement documents..." but missed "I just spoke with [opposing counsel] and revisions need to be made. They will send them early next week and I will forward on for review and discussion."

Reply with that part highlighted in a different color and 3 words" u b trippin"

You're a Toni, right?

Sorry Jerri.

Is that dudes 23 year old computer fiancé on instagram or bumble cause I know some fellas that wanna bone her! Unless she died in 9-11 then we gotta see current pics first. Not saying it's over.

i get on the plane to salt lake city and am forced to take a middle seat beside this dude who just cannot figure out how to sit in his seat. his arms are way over the armrest and he's not a big dude, just sitting obnoxiously and shifting all over the place.

it quickly becomes clear that he's anxious/angry - keeps looking at his watch, scrolling through breitbart articles, muttering shit under his breath.

we're like 30 mins late taking off, but when we get in the air he stops talking and stares out the window for most of the hour-long flight, with one exception.

since we're in the back of the plane, we get served last. he makes a huge deal about getting the WHOLE CAN PLEASE. after the stewardess leaves he turns to me and explains that he hates the little tiny cups so he always requests a WHOLE CAN PLEASE. he's smug as hell at this point so I just say "smart move"

about ten minutes after we get our drinks the stewardess comes over the PA and tells the flight we're twenty minutes out so it's time to collect empty cups! she starts with the back and the dude beside me loses his shit immediately. obviously he has three fourths of a coke left. doesn't even try to bargain with her. goes 0-100 in six seconds telling her "we're twenty fucking minutes away from the terminal! I'm not giving you my drink!" she insists and he restates his thesis while handing over his WHOLE CAN: "watch, we're fucking going to land in salt lake in twenty minutes and I could have finished my drink in that time."

dude was high strung.

I fly way too much. Instead of asking for whole can he should have brought a drink on. It's more sanitary and he controls what he gets to drink. Perhaps this is why I can now sleep most of my time in the air and on the tarmac.

I fly way too much. Instead of asking for whole can he should have brought a drink on. It's more sanitary and he controls what he gets to drink. Perhaps this is why I can now sleep most of my time in the air and on the tarmac.

But then he wouldn't be getting his money's worth

Someone explain to me how Wilmer Valderrama has fucked all of hollywood

Back