• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Smidger: RIP, internet acquaintance

I don't think anyone should post an obit. Pm is fine but this is a message board and we've all made posts that we don't want family members reading.

I don't think anyone should post an obit. Pm is fine but this is a message board and we've all made posts that we don't want family members reading.

I'm probably jaded because of the past few months but I beg to differ. We should share deaths, especially overdose deaths and suicide. It's time that we as a society address those.

I'm probably jaded because of the past few months but I beg to differ. We should share deaths, especially overdose deaths and suicide. It's time that we as a society address those.

Sure, but not here. He didn't post under his public name, so his anonymity should be respected.

Sure, but not here. He didn't post under his public name, so his anonymity should be respected.
again I'm jaded. I don't care what your death is it's time to publicize. I deal with suicides and odd on a regular basis. For those that are not, those need to be publicized. It's time we end the stigma begins over doses and suicides.

I don't know cause of death, but he was a young man with a family. I don't know that anyone needs to know more than that unless he chose to tell you who he was.

To be clear, I was asking for rep pm or email for the obit.

Chat Thread ROTK: RIP Smidger - Riding that Blue Motorcycle into the Sunset

Nm

TITCR.

Smidge was a super fun guy to play mafia with. Those posts shouldn't be combed through by family though.

Do you want an obit then use your reasoning skills you are on the internet. Where was smidge from, what paper would doofus be reading and recognize as smidge, type this paper and the word obit, click link, scroll through all the old people that clearly weren't smidge, identify young male, confirm is the correct obit using common knowledge about him.

TIL Rockies tv broadcaster is a wake grad and former wake ball player

If I die you can post my obit unless I die of auto erotic asphyxiation.

If I die you can post my obit unless I die of auto erotic asphyxiation.

how else would one die? There's like a new blood test you can take that tells you as soon as you get cancer and where it is. We're all gonna live forever unless you go out on your own terms.

Actually, I'mma need louis gossett's take on this. When is this viable?

Last edited:
Jesus this hot sauce I made is ridiculous. Home grown scotch bonnet peppers, pineapple, and grapefruit.

Back