• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread: some fresher, newer vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may have something to do with being a parent of a college athlete. My kid is likely never going to be in a position where an opposing fanbase cares. Can't say it is, but can't dismiss it.

These guys know all the shit that's said about them. And yeah they may all just be people you will never meet, but i have no clue what's going on in their lives. I have no idea what they've dealt with in terms of issues or insecurity about their bodies or how they look. I'm sure 99% of these guys let it slide and don't care...and for sure Tommy is one of those that don't care. But for that 1% of "kids" that it really affects them, hell yeah I'll hold my ground on the position that talking shit about their weight or whatever is something that adults behind a screen should be better.
You think any of the players for lsu, including Eagle Scout tommy white, talk shit about Deacs?

what are the top 3 banger pitbull songs that aren't Timber, Don't Stop the Party or Fireball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back