• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: The Place for Those with Lax Bosses

Status
Not open for further replies.
How so? I'm curious how it's not preferable to certain, realistic alternatives in some high need schools.
i did a copycat program when i moved to chicago

an astronomical percentage of the teachers -- including me -- churn out after a year or two so the highest needs kids are getting the least experienced teachers constantly

let's school districts and state governments get stop-gap cheap labor at the expense of creating long-term sustainable eduction by offering a resume booster to kids from elite schools who have no intention of being in the classroom in five years

i did a copycat program when i moved to chicago

an astronomical percentage of the teachers -- including me -- churn out after a year or two so the highest needs kids are getting the least experienced teachers constantly

let's school districts and state governments get stop-gap cheap labor at the expense of creating long-term sustainable eduction by offering a resume booster to kids from elite schools who have no intention of being in the classroom in five years

And your alternative is ?

Ok I realize it’s not fair to compare but with security and park entry procedures carowinds does not have its shit together in comparison to Disney.

Ok I realize it’s not fair to compare but with security and park entry procedures carowinds does not have its shit together in comparison to Disney.
Yeah the difference is crazy especially since you've recently been.

Theme parks vs. amusement parks!

Who owns Carowinds these days? It is not Paramount anymore, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back