• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Wake Forest Superheroes: No Plans For March !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

When we got a dog, I was assured that I would not have to do anything contributing to his maintenance since I was against getting him. Working from home today, I had to hop in a meeting and he ate the insoles out of a couple of my wife's shoes. I got to take him to the vet for them to induce vomiting. This meant having to work until 7 after I got back. I am grumpy.

When we got a dog, I was assured that I would not have to do anything contributing to his maintenance since I was against getting him. Working from home today, I had to hop in a meeting and he ate the insoles out of a couple of my wife's shoes. I got to take him to the vet for them to induce vomiting. This meant having to work until 7 after I got back. I am grumpy.
At least your wife doesn’t use that bill as an excuse to go shopping for herself.

I was pulling for you.
I tried. I went back in your posts to see what the deal was with your wife and SIL's other sibling but couldn't find it... what was that?!

I tried. I went back in your posts to see what the deal was with your wife and SIL's other sibling but couldn't find it... what was that?!

Damn, I cost you. Back in the Fall we found out that my MIL had a baby out of wedlock and she was sent “away”. She then met my FIL and they kept it secret until my FIL let it slip this past year. My wife and SIL hired a PI and damn if they didn’t track her down. Sad ending but at least there is closure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back