• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Wake Forest Superheroes: No Plans For March !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few things lamer than a fan with a “bit”. Fortunately for naz he ended his.

My daily horoscope/vibe says:

"Today, open yourself up to random experiences and social interactions. Don't worry about planning your schedule today, as things may take an unpredictable turn. This energy helps you show up more authentically in your connections."

That means I can cancel all my meetings, right?

My daily horoscope/vibe says:

"Today, open yourself up to random experiences and social interactions. Don't worry about planning your schedule today, as things may take an unpredictable turn. This energy helps you show up more authentically in your connections."

That means I can cancel all my meetings, right?

I think we have found Captain Wake Forest !

Everyone follow @1CaptainDeacon. He's got 407 followers currently. Let's get him to 100K !

f36e661d-e62e-458a-b973-cb7712eb4696_text.gif

Anyone else watch this jam on Nick Jr when they stayed home sick from school at their grandma's house?

David the Gnome SLAPPED. Swift the fox. Just ran over to rub cotton balls on animals and magically heal them.

yeah but have you seen the last ep? I have not, but sounds fucked up. damn Spaniards.

David, Lisa, and Casper hop on Swift to leave for the mountains of beyond and Casper says farewell to his home as it's being buried in snow. Swift manages to run through the snow and the forest until they finally reach the mountain. David and Lisa say goodbye to Swift and head up the mountain with Casper. They tell Swift to head back home once they reach the top of the mountain, but as he is leaving Swift turns back and runs up to the top of the mountain. Because although he was told to leave Swift couldn't find it in his heart to go home without seeing David and Lisa one last time.

In the meadow, on the mountain, David and Lisa say their goodbyes to each other and pass on turning into two intertwined apple trees. Casper then passes on turning into an oak tree, all of this devastates Swift, who howls sadly. On his way home, a grief-stricken Swift meets another gnome named Christopher and his fox Agnes. Both foxes become romantically interested in each other and walk together with Christopher who says goodbye to the viewers.

So every day when I get back from working out while I'm having my coffee and before I wake the kids up, I write my wife some form of love/affirmation letter and leave it in her work computer for when she starts the day. I was pretty proud of today's effort and I have decided to share with you people.

Dear wife,

I'm very sorry that I didn't Fanta you last night. I'm sure it would've been a Baja Blast, but I was really tired from walking around the zoo all day. Maybe, if you're lucky, I'll let you Dr. my Pepper later. I know that the idea of that will probably put a little Pepsi in your step. It might even make you a little Mtn. Dew-y in your drawers. I just pray that it doesn't leave you all Canada Dry in your nethers. If we get to bang later, I promise not to be Brisk, and I'll give you my Pepsi-Max. That's a lot of soda innuendo for 5:30 in the morning.

I love you,

Mako

So I'm totally closing the deal later, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back