• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Wake Forest Superheroes: No Plans For March !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my current boss just told me off the record she has no intention of being here past April 15th. whether by company layoff or her choice.

good stuff going on here... yeesh

So my current boss just told me off the record she has no intention of being here past April 15th. whether by company layoff or her choice.

So you either get a promotion or move on to the new company. Everything's coming up Windy !!

Mako hoping to give her the Dr Thunder

But hopefully it's not Minute Maid

So every day when I get back from working out while I'm having my coffee and before I wake the kids up, I write my wife some form of love/affirmation letter and leave it in her work computer for when she starts the day. I was pretty proud of today's effort and I have decided to share with you people.

Dear wife,

I'm very sorry that I didn't Fanta you last night. I'm sure it would've been a Baja Blast, but I was really tired from walking around the zoo all day. Maybe, if you're lucky, I'll let you Dr. my Pepper later. I know that the idea of that will probably put a little Pepsi in your step. It might even make you a little Mtn. Dew-y in your drawers. I just pray that it doesn't leave you all Canada Dry in your nethers. If we get to bang later, I promise not to be Brisk, and I'll give you my Pepsi-Max. That's a lot of soda innuendo for 5:30 in the morning.

I love you,

Mako

So I'm totally closing the deal later, right?
congrats on the sex you're probably having right now

So every day when I get back from working out while I'm having my coffee and before I wake the kids up, I write my wife some form of love/affirmation letter and leave it in her work computer for when she starts the day. I was pretty proud of today's effort and I have decided to share with you people.

Dear wife,

I'm very sorry that I didn't Fanta you last night. I'm sure it would've been a Baja Blast, but I was really tired from walking around the zoo all day. Maybe, if you're lucky, I'll let you Dr. my Pepper later. I know that the idea of that will probably put a little Pepsi in your step. It might even make you a little Mtn. Dew-y in your drawers. I just pray that it doesn't leave you all Canada Dry in your nethers. If we get to bang later, I promise not to be Brisk, and I'll give you my Pepsi-Max. That's a lot of soda innuendo for 5:30 in the morning.

I love you,

Mako

So I'm totally closing the deal later, right?
Well done! Could have capitalized Bang. Isn't it like a soda/energy drink, but I guess you're good since it is stylized with a lowercase "b".

1709746169976.png

The numbers are the numbers!!!

There’s a Sierra Mist joke in there somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back