• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Wake Forest Superheroes: No Plans For March !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bit my lower lip so hard my upper central incisors hurt.

I'll post this here since I'm sports board tired.

When we fell behind 14-0 to start the game last night, a feeling of relief came over me. It was weird. I have lived and died Wake basketball for a looong time. Never more than this year.

I realized it is what it is. Something is missing with this team. And the coach. I can't change that. I'll still watch the games, but I'm not going to invest so much emotionally any longer. I still dreamt snatches of the game in frustration last night.

Maybe my expectations have been too high...unreasonable, even.

I'll give Forbes as pass, though. He's had a hell of a year personally. And I think that's translated to his professional life. I think his team reflects that.

Thanks for letting my inner Oblong Pickle express today.

I love our country. Email from Credit Karma ahead of me about to pay off a loan in a few months:

Paying off a loan decreases your number of open accounts. That means you may notice a dip in your credit score. It's OK. Staying on top of your other payments and accounts should help increase your score over time.

I love our country. Email from Credit Karma ahead of me about to pay off a loan in a few months:

I pay $100 a year for a CC that I don’t want to close because it represents a large portion of my unused credit in my credit utilization and is one of my oldest accounts.

I pay $100 a year for a CC that I don’t want to close because it represents a large portion of my unused credit in my credit utilization and is one of my oldest accounts.

i mean, come on dude. what's that going to be worth on your report(s)? a point or two

i enjoy the people who are going back and rewatching terrible basketball games. how bleak must your life be to watch us lose to GT or VT AGAIN? if you aren't on the coaching staff, YOU DON'T HAVE TO REWATCH losses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back