• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Wake Forest Superheroes: No Plans For March !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sushi joint we frequent has $2.50 24oz PBRs and there’s not a better deal in town.

When I separated back in the past, I moved onto Divorce Row right across from Diamondback and they had $2 PBR pints. My liver took a pounding.

My dad was discharged yesterday evening for insurance reasons but he had to go back to the emergency room today for pain. The emergency room is so full and understaffed that no one was allowed to go in with him.

My dad was discharged yesterday evening for insurance reasons but he had to go back to the emergency room today for pain. The emergency room is so full and understaffed that no one was allowed to go in with him.
I almost hit the thumbs up before I finished reading the first sentence. So sorry man.

whatever, great wolf lodge is great. your kids end up exhausted and there are babysitter lifeguards everywhere so you can just booze. when they're tired of swimming give them magic wands for the magicquest thing and there's another full 24 hours of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back