• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Wake Forest Superheroes: No Plans For March !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't any of you watch The Crown? Didn't you see that the palace and the Royal family are managed by a bunch of stoggy, out of touch, old white men in tuxedos, who've been trained their whole lives on the best public relations techniques from the 1850s?

It is weird to think about what possible scenario could lead to the release of a super obvious terrible photoshop that would be for sure found out immediately. Like they don't have access to someone who is at least okay at photoshop? Assuming so, did they release a terrible one on purpose? Why? So many questions.

Didn't any of you watch The Crown? Didn't you see that the palace and the Royal family are managed by a bunch of stoggy, out of touch, old white men in tuxedos, who've been trained their whole lives on the best public relations techniques from the 1850s?
I'm a stoggy, out of touch, old white men and even i have better PR chops than these knuckleheads

It's just too careless to release something SO obviously altered when you know everyone looking at it will be hyper-analyzing it to see what's going on with her.

Is there some other scandalous royal story happening right now and they're trying to distract us? Where's Prince Andrew?
Well, the king has cancer and they haven’t said much about it. Just that it was found during a prostate exam but it’s not prostrate cancer.

I'm realizing that I never got a W2 for my grad school pay during January/February of last year before I graduated, and there is a LOT of temptation for me to simply not call the university to get my W2 and just not report that (relatively tiny) bit of income. Of course I should not commit tax fraud, but damn it my lazy ass wants to

I'm realizing that I never got a W2 for my grad school pay during January/February of last year before I graduated, and there is a LOT of temptation for me to simply not call the university to get my W2 and just not report that (relatively tiny) bit of income. Of course I should not commit tax fraud, but damn it my lazy ass wants to

quoted for the IRS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back