• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Wake Forest Superheroes: No Plans For March !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy friyay gang. Off today, skiing tomorrow (shocking) but it’ll be our last time for a couple weeks. We take Murphy to boot camp Monday morning and he will be home on the weekends so don’t feel like we can just leave him. I can’t wait to see his progress the next two weeks
did you do this just so i would stroke out? because it came damn close to working. the hell is wrong with you??!?!?!?!?

Cliffsnotes for the uninitiated?
hasn't made a public appearance since Christmas. allegedly had abdominal surgery in Jan or so but no further info beyond that. rumors of William cheating with someone and that he's into pegging.

then the Palace tweeted out a pic this week of Kate and her kids but the AP and a bunch of other outlets pulled it because they said it was manipulated. then the official Palace account tweeted something supposedly from Kate saying "sorry guys I just suck at Photoshop, all's well !"

It really is a skill to have immediate…recall(?) of multiple perspectives at the same time, so that you can accurately interpret what someone says based on their perspective, vs interpreting it incorrectly based on your own perspective, and to do that in a way that isn’t patronizing.
this describes perfectly the skill set necessary for the teaching part of my job. It's always a challenge and utterly exhausting but much appreciated by students

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back