• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Wake Forest Superheroes: No Plans For March !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp time to take a gummy, eat some Taco Bell, binge some tv and just fucking veg.

Can’t tell if I did fine on the interview or am overthinking things since she asked for clarification on a question or two where I maybe didn’t provide a good enough example? Ugh. But I’ve felt like I’ve nailed interviews before and not gotten the job and thought I did poorly and did get the job so what do I know?

Welp time to take a gummy, eat some Taco Bell, binge some tv and just fucking veg.

Can’t tell if I did fine on the interview or am overthinking things since she asked for clarification on a question or two where I maybe didn’t provide a good enough example? Ugh. But I’ve felt like I’ve nailed interviews before and not gotten the job and thought I did poorly and did get the job so what do I know?

Hope you hear some good news soon. What did you get from Taco Bell? I’ve been hitting it up a bit recently because they brought back the chicken cheese flatbread. The sauce they use in that is so damn good.

Hope you hear some good news soon. What did you get from Taco Bell? I’ve been hitting it up a bit recently because they brought back the chicken cheese flatbread. The sauce they use in that is so damn good.
Haven’t gone yet. Will prob get a cheesy Gordita crunch, that chicken flatbread, the new nachos and maybe a Doritos taco with sour cream or the stacker.

I'm coming back from a vacation 3 days before and now seeing scarface performing a tiny desk concert on a Tuesday night in DC in April. So tempting...

"Sarah from Winston-Salem, North Carolina" question on the Traitors reunion

Crunchwrap supreme, quesadilla, nachos.

I was looking for the cheesy Gordita crunch but couldn’t find it

Damn trying to book flights to Cartagena and flying is expensive as hell now.
What are you going to Cartagena for and how much are flights? I usually get mine around 800 or so when I go. My friend usually flies Spirit and goes for about 400.

My divorce story is I went to work for my 24 hour shift. I came home and nothing was there except for the washer/dryer and a TV (cause we owed money on them) plus a sleeper loveseat my parents gave me. Bank account was drained down to $20. Luckily I called the bank and had her name removed. Payday was the next day. I sat on that loveseat and watched that tv when Childress led us to the ACC Championship in 1995. It was a good trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back