• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Wake Forest Superheroes: No Plans For March !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this rain lets up maybe a run this afternoon, otherwise changing the oil in the mower, cleaning it and sharpening the blade because my yard went from dead to a foot tall in like a week and I need to get out there asap.

Great call. The skeeters are fierce there.
Yeah man, everybody I’ve told about this trip has said “oh my God, watch out for snakes and alligators!” And I’m responding “I’m way more worried about the mosquitoes in the biting flies.”

Yeah man, everybody I’ve told about this trip has said “oh my God, watch out for snakes and alligators!” And I’m responding “I’m way more worried about the mosquitoes in the biting flies.”
Are you staying in a chickee

I think the idea is honor anyone who is out of eligibility or graduating. With the portal etc it’s no longer really possible to do a true senior night

I think the idea is honor anyone who is out of eligibility or graduating. With the portal etc it’s no longer really possible to do a true senior night
That's how I've thought of it too. If they have a decision to make once the season is over better to be a part of senior night just to be safe.

It's also probably better for the locker room to just have a clear cut rule that's like if you're graduating/have graduated you're in senior night. Doesn't force a bunch of kids in their early-20s to make a pretty big life decision without the time or family present to be intentional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back