• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
why? LA is cool.

LA's fine, but I can easily think of a lot of other places in the world I'd rather call home.

LA also has some enormous drawbacks like having to use a helicopter to get places because traffic is atrocious.

LA's fine, but I can easily think of a lot of other places in the world I'd rather call home.

LA also has some enormous drawbacks like having to use a helicopter to get places because traffic is atrocious.

LA>greater Charlotte area

idk a lot of very rich people seem to get along just fine in LA

Hey Biff,

I found a bug on the Active Users list. Your name isn't highlighted blue like it should be - figured you'd want to know. Thanks for all the hard work you've put into the thankless but extremely important moderating position. You're the hero we need !

Hey Biff,

I found a bug on the Active Users list. Your name isn't highlighted blue like it should be - figured you'd want to know. Thanks for all the hard work you've put into the thankless but extremely important moderating position. You're the hero we need !

It's intentional.

why, by comparison so much less to do, less diverse, less good food, still have to drive everywhere, and only slightly better weather?

The beach communities are actually set-up pretty well for this. There are tons of restaurants, biking, running, hiking and grocery stores. Santa Monica, Venice, Marina del Rey have deep and long beaches. In OC, Huntington Beach is the best as it is about 10-14 miles long and very wide. When you get south of here, the beaches are mostly much narrower until you get to Northern SD.

BTW, go to the thread I started to pre-order Irish's new book.

Just had a neighbor (who's wife is also our dog walker) call and pitch me on his nutritional supplements and industrial cleaners "marketing" company. Super nice guy but holy shit was it an awkward phone conversation. I tried my best to let him do his thing, but every time he suggested a product we could use I just had to politely shut him down because we don't need anything.

Just had a neighbor (who's wife is also our dog walker) call and pitch me on his nutritional supplements and industrial cleaners "marketing" company. Super nice guy but holy shit was it an awkward phone conversation. I tried my best to let him do his thing, but every time he suggested a product we could use I just had to politely shut him down because we don't need anything.

MLMs about to come roaring back like it’s 2008.

I remember a LONG time ago when someone on the State board was busted as an Amway salesman. He kept talking about his experience as a small business owner and all the headaches that it brought them, when really he was just an Amway salesman with a decent number of people below him. It was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back