• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Statesmith was the one who busted him but I have no idea who the amway guy was. Some carolina fan maybe?

Trump University....

ngQOi9J.jpg

Last edited:
Somebody is all over me to finish something up ASAP that I gave them for review three weeks ago. Pfffffttt.

Somebody is all over me to finish something up ASAP that I gave them for review three weeks ago. Pfffffttt.

So how difficult is it to call them out for doing that? And how real is the need to get it done now?

Just had a neighbor (who's wife is also our dog walker) call and pitch me on his nutritional supplements and industrial cleaners "marketing" company. Super nice guy but holy shit was it an awkward phone conversation. I tried my best to let him do his thing, but every time he suggested a product we could use I just had to politely shut him down because we don't need anything.

but melaluca is different! Solumel is THE BEST ALTERNATIVE OUT THERE.

Anyone have a connection for silver solution? Asking for a friend.

Jim Baker was/is?? Selling "silver solution" to his idiot viewers claiming it kills the coronavirus. NY attorney general for one has sent cease and desist or they'll prosecute the charlatan.

dkn, have you made any changes to how you sanitize surfaces in your sex dungeon or are the conventional procedures sufficient?

Can anyone answer why the supply chain guy that summarizes flawed testing data without accounting for said flaws and thinks the coronavirus is a new flu somehow is now considered the coronavirus expert?

He’s abandoned us here but he’s active on the sports board. I miss that guy.

No. His last post was a week ago, on the sports board.

Just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back