• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
EL CHUPE AMERICAN HERO!

Is Say Hey still around? He would post some uncomfortable story about Chupe nailing a bridesmaid right about now.

She said what up a couple of days ago, I think half-jokingly upset that I hadn’t called her when I had been in the area recently. She randomly mentioned that she had mistakenly sent a nude to an ex of hers, and I was all, bummer no one ever makes that mistake with me. She said it was a bangin nude and I just said, sure, I bet it was. Convo just kind of ended shortly thereafter. The next night she texted that is she kept drinking wine she might send me nudes, and I was like, ok I guess, get it. No nude happened, so when she texted me the next day, I jokingly said she must have stopped drinking because I didn’t get a nude, and then bam, at like 5pm she sends me one. So I wasn’t NOT soliciting, but I also didn’t really care, so it was a bit of a surprise. She was at dinner with her mom, sister, and daughter. It wasn’t bad. I just said Whoa, nice.

"Whoa nice" was basically my first inclination. Gives me confidence I could navigate the strange waters of dating today if necessary.

I just checked and I had an exclamation after Whoa, but that’s just because you have to throw exclamations in everything these days, so yeah, you’ve basically got it down; but I was just feeling plain whoa nice, no exclamation.

I'm applying for a job where the interim director is named Biff. Do you think it's BIFF Biff???? What should I say to see if it is the board's Biff? Make a bhole tattoo joke? Something about Myers Park?

Chat Thread - One week till homecoming. Will this spark townie's dramatic return?

Plane ride back to Winston has Killing Eve showing. Heard it was a great show, doesn’t disappoint

I'm applying for a job where the interim director is named Biff. Do you think it's BIFF Biff???? What should I say to see if it is the board's Biff? Make a bhole tattoo joke? Something about Myers Park?

Lots of candidates. Definitely make the b-hole tattoo joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back