• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
ccgif2-2.gif

As if one suburban paradise was in any material way different than another. In high point at this very moment. Pretty sweet cul de sac.

Chat Thread - One week till homecoming. Will this spark townie's dramatic return?

Probably not given this ridiculous 12 o clock start time. Hard for me to get up at 7am est. will try and see the truck. Yeah, not heading back till next Monday

Are you actually going to tailgate with us this year?

SPEAKING OF, I'mma try to convince mdmh to get there early enough for us to stop by with y'all, but lord only knows how that'll go. P sure we don't even have a parking pass yet, so...

My issue last time was my phone was dead and I kept walking around for hours trying to find my friends, not realizing there was another parking lot across the street under the tunnel. Do you tailgate with the fire truck httd?

SPEAKING OF, I'mma try to convince mdmh to get there early enough for us to stop by with y'all, but lord only knows how that'll go. P sure we don't even have a parking pass yet, so...

It'd be great to see you guys.

As for passes: just pay to park at the Joel. That's where our tailgate is, anyway (labeled 'Yellow Lot D' on the map below).

My issue last time was my phone was dead and I kept walking around for hours trying to find my friends, not realizing there was another parking lot across the street under the tunnel. Do you tailgate with the fire truck httd?

We don't regularly tailgate with the Grassy Knoll anymore (and tsy's Fire Truck), but they are amazing, and should also be visited in 'Blue Lot C'.

image_handler.aspx

My wife is in a wedding this weekend. It’s a Sunday wedding with a rehearsal lunch during the Wake game. She and the baby left yesterday to visit friends and family and I’m flying in Saturday morning and out on Monday and going straight to work. This scenario is not ideal.

I'm not sure if I've ever heard of a worse wedding setup, timing wise than that. Impressive. Guessing they aren't big football people.

My wife is in a wedding this weekend. It’s a Sunday wedding with a rehearsal lunch during the Wake game. She and the baby left yesterday to visit friends and family and I’m flying in Saturday morning and out on Monday and going straight to work. This scenario is not ideal.

So you get like 3-4 days with no baby or wife? According to my parent bro friends that is a rare occasion which should be celebrating with copious eating and drinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back