• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
My feet are lighter-skinned than the rest of my body . . .

TheReff lives in W-S and goes to every Wake home game though. He doesn't have other entertainment options. He can't even go shopping at a decent store.

He keeps busy with incessant letters to the editor (there was another one this week).

Winston really needs a couple of Food Lions before it can really be considered an elite city

Shitty Kitty saturation. What a CT.

In all seriousness I should say I don't like this new Biff. ASD-BC has officially given way to OWG.

ASD;BC

Get it right, millennial !

Maybe, but all the dopes shopping there are from the Triad. And the NASCAR HoF has a hard time competing with this gem on the edge of downtown W-S.

winston-cup-museum-special.jpg

Food Lion had cases of High Life and High Life Lite cans for $8.88 one summer/early fall in school. We forced ourselves to drink it.

some of the newer/remodeled Lowes are pretty dece, like the one at Ocean Isle Beach.

Yeah, they have some nice stores but they're true minor leaguers compared to their direct competitors.

I’ll take a decent Lowe’s or Publix over what HT has become.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back