• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m leaving town. It’s my 20th, but I’ve had this trip planned for a while.

Some jerk in SC gave out Pocket Constitutions instead of candy.

you-corrected-a-joke.gif

It's my 15th this year, but not heading down. Came down for 5th and 10th and will likely plan to do 20th, but didn't get jazzed about it this year.

I'm about done with Wake Forest. Football and basketball offer almost no entertainment value. They're intent on destroying the Greek system. Costs four times more that it did when I went there. Appeals and actively recruits dorks and yankees.

Don’t think so at this point, started thinking about it too late. Got the typical kid activities on Sat morning and I have a toilet to fix. Maybe if it wasn’t a noon kickoff it could have been done.

I'm about done with Wake Forest. Football and basketball offer almost no entertainment value. They're intent on destroying the Greek system. Costs four times more that it did when I went there. Appeals and actively recruits dorks and yankees.

you're fast approaching TheReff levels of SEC defense

you're fast approaching TheReff levels of SEC defense

TheReff lives in W-S and goes to every Wake home game though. He doesn't have other entertainment options. He can't even go shopping at a decent store.

TheReff lives in W-S and goes to every Wake home game though. He doesn't have other entertainment options. He can't even go shopping at a decent store.

Harris Teeter, Publix, TJ's, Whole Foods -- Charlotte's got a lot, but what does it have on grocery stores?

Harris Teeter, Publix, TJ's, Whole Foods -- Charlotte's got a lot, but what does it have on grocery stores?

Got all of those, plus Fresh Market, EarthFare, Aldi, Lidl, Bi-Lo, and Food Lion.

Got all of those, plus Fresh Market, EarthFare, Aldi, Lidl, Bi-Lo, and Food Lion.

well you said decent stores. other than Fresh Market (which Winston has) and I guess EarthFare (which I don't think they do) none of those are decent.

I didn't mean grocery stores in the first place. I mean, there's a leather shop at Hanes Mall that passes for local fashion.

Winston really needs a couple of Food Lions before it can really be considered an elite city

In all seriousness I should say I don't like this new Biff. ASD-BC has officially given way to OWG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back