• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, man. I thought of the CT yesterday because the internet finally got around to creeping me out too.

Spent the weekend with a friend who works for a trade association, and we talked a lot about her job (not so much specifically where she works, but some job dynamics and drama she has going on). Monday morning I'm scrolling through FB and get an ad in my newsfeed for her org's upcoming event. WTF?!

tenor.gif

https://local.theonion.com/local-idiot-to-post-comment-on-internet-1819569981
j9sgwbpzcn0ucjg0alnb.jpg

Chelsea Handler is only 43 ? I thought she was like ten years older than that.

Just because when Milhouse was orca fat no one liked him doesn't mean he needs to act like an ASSHOLE the rest of his life. Diggler's wife charges $7.36 so it would take him a while to save up to move into RJ's neighborhood anyway. losers

Chat Thread - One week till homecoming. Will this spark townie's dramatic return?

Speaking of junk food, we had Bojangles for lunch every Friday my first semester of freshman year. A group of like 4 of us would meet up and go every week. How I didn't gain the freshman 15 I will never know.

We would have been friends in college.

RJ is so stupid he doesn’t know you’re supposed to call fatyies Shamu, not orca.

Speaking of junk food, we had Bojangles for lunch every Friday my first semester of freshman year. A group of like 4 of us would meet up and go every week. How I didn't gain the freshman 15 I will never know.
there's not much better than a Cajun filet biscuit, but y'all probably should have checked out biscuitville

I went to a school night rock concert on Monday in Raleigh with Say Hey Deac. If there were five people older than us in that bar, I wouldn't believe it, but still, near the end of the set, some cute young (drunk) thing comes swinging up to me, seemingly trying to blatantly dance into me? Like she was grabbing her friend, but I'm not a total dumbass, it seemed intentional (would have to get Say Hey to confirm/disconfirm). Anyway, I laughed it off, because I had to drive back to Chapel Hill, wasn't going to party more, and am old, but out of curiosity I looked up the event page on facebook to see if I could pick her out, and if it is who I think it is, I am dumb and old. Oh well. Good to know that in a dimly lit basement bar, after a few drinks, a 20-something might try to throw drunken game. I wish it had happened earlier in the set. In another place. In another time. In another place.

Band was fun. Omni. Check them out. I will probably be tired of them in a week, the vocals are weird, but they were fun for sure.

The sound person was super hot, too, and did great sound. Also closer to my age most likely, but still young. Maybe I need to move to Raleigh.

I went to a school night rock concert on Monday in Raleigh with Say Hey Deac. If there were five people older than us in that bar, I wouldn't believe it, but still, near the end of the set, some cute young (drunk) thing comes swinging up to me, seemingly trying to blatantly dance into me? Like she was grabbing her friend, but I'm not a total dumbass, it seemed intentional (would have to get Say Hey to confirm/disconfirm). Anyway, I laughed it off, because I had to drive back to Chapel Hill, wasn't going to party more, and am old, but out of curiosity I looked up the event page on facebook to see if I could pick her out, and if it is who I think it is, I am dumb and old. Oh well. Good to know that in a dimly lit basement bar, after a few drinks, a 20-something might try to throw drunken game. I wish it had happened earlier in the set. In another place. In another time. In another place.

Band was fun. Omni. Check them out. I will probably be tired of them in a week, the vocals are weird, but they were fun for sure.

maybe tell him he needs to come around here

Find yourself someone who likes you the way my dad's cousin Tom likes my facebook posts.

Milhouse and I went the entire month of April during our freshman year having junk food and beer for dinner. We went to the Lowes and would buy "good" beer in that it was more expensive than Busch Light Draft. Things like Sol, Sapporo, Dos Equis, Corona, Heineken, and Killians. And we'd eat a box of cheez-its or magic middles.

mmmmmmmm...magic middles. I haven't thought about those in years.

That was old milhouse

Not Kalifornia house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back